Monday, May 14, 2018

A winner is you!

First of all, we finally reached the 1800$ goal on Patreon! Talk about a big deal! I had already started talking with Redjet to bump the number of monthly commission from 2 to 3, so we'll be able to get those as soon as next month.

I will also prepare the next poll for the supporters to ask people about what they would like me to spend the extra money on (if they think the game needs better music, or sounds, or sprites, etc), so I can see if there are any clear priorities to take care of.

As far as development goes, I wrote 2 more scenes for Carla, and made progress to wrap things up in the "noble saga", mainly creating new maps for the new town, tying things up at the castle with the NPCs, and so on. I want for players to be able to visit the new town while it's still governed by the corrupt noble you'll then get a chance at substituting (but I'll probably limit things a bit, to avoid writing tons of content), so that's where I am focusing right now. I am one noble short (but it's already possible to finish the quest properly), so I am debating if I should work on it first to give the players more ways to earn the votes they need to get the title, or if I should work on other things as well (like adding a scene to mark the start of chapter 3, after the second temple). Since the plan is to release the update this week, time is on the short side, but I'll see what I can do.

I also did a lot of work on typos,  dialogue edits and bugfixes, although not everything has been tested by those who are helping me (still, I hope we won't get too many issues), and there is always more to be done, as far as fixing dialogues goes.

Anyway, I think this is all for today, as always, do let me know what you think in the comments, and until next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment