Monday, July 31, 2017

Spooky spirit stalkers

I have started working on the random events, as the results of the last poll came in. I ended up receiving a nice suggestion from Magma for a chain of events, and it kind of grew into a mini-quest, but I am trying to keep its size down, so we have something interesting without sacrificing too many days to it. I think it's coming along nicely, and should be fun to play with. It involves a close encounter with a ghost, and the subsequent attempts to get rid of it (or not, if you don't mind being possessed during the nights :p). I have to write a few more scenes for it, but we are already mostly done for the quest part. I also fixed a couple of bugs, but they are not urgent enough to require me to update right away.
 
Next I'll probably tackle the inn job, as that's the one that more easily allows me to introduce NPCs, and give players rumors to work with, maybe mini-quests, kinky stuff, etc.
 
I should also try to find some time to at least add a bit to Carla's path (she got second place in the votes, and she has been sitting at one scene for way too long), and then figure out what to do next if there is more time left. I should also start to show off the artwork for this month on Patreon, so you all get something to look forward to!
 
I think this wraps things up for the moment, as always, stay tuned for more news next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment