Monday, June 12, 2017

Who's the weirdest girl of them all?

Likely Janet, the shop owner who's trying to make it big in the Gear market. I thought it was a good time to give her something to do, beyond the first scene. The quest is mostly done (it will be a "fetch quest" of sorts, but with a twist), but I have yet to figure out the location for it. I'd like to be able to make areas which are good to re-use, so I was considering some of the already existing places (like the forest, or the mountain of the second temple), but the forest already has enough going on for it, and the mountain is only accessible after you research the second temple. I guess I could change this so that the mountain is always available, but the path to the temple isn't, but I am not so sure. I'll start working on the third new quest, while I try to figure this one out.
 
I think I'll either have it start in Rahib or in the farm area, so that I can start adding some content to those places as well, but the contents will be determined by the starting place: if I go with the farms, I have a few options, like an investigation on the Zante farm, or something more generic involving monster attacks and so on, while if I go with Rahib as the starting place, I might want to tie it with the league of merchants or perhaps the dancing mini-game (which is already mostly done). I think I'll probably work on the farm, since Rahib is still a WIP, but I haven't decided yet.
 
I did also some minor stuff, like update the picture gallery with the new images available, but I think this recap captures the focus of this week, as well as all of my plans for the next one. As always, see you next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment