Thursday, January 19, 2017

Things are slowly getting back to normal

I don't want to jinx it, but it seems like the worst is over in my part of the town, and we *should* have electricity as normal, from now on. Phones seem fine too, and even if water pipes might be broken, we have a reservoir, so we should be ok for a while (as long as we aren't freezing to death, I think we can deal with other problems).
Maybe I'll even manage to do some work on the game, afterall! I did take a few notes with pencil and paper when there was no electricity, about some stuff I might want to add and/or change, so we'll see. I am glad to be back on my PC, although now I have a lot of emails to check. XD
Anyway, assuming nothing else happens, I should resume my work on the game today. It's been a tiring week, but thankfully it seems over.

No comments:

Post a Comment