Monday, October 17, 2016

Guess who's back?

My sunday monday updates!

It has been a short, busy week, considering I was still working on bugfixes and the small addition I squeezed in for the last update, but I think it's about time I started writing my weekly reports anyway.

This week I worked a little on the mage guild (I changed the requirements for joining the guild, and made it possible to meet them),  added a new spell, added quest log entries for joining the two guilds (so people can check the requirements whenever they want), and I am adding a few interactions in your house (I still haven't finished adding all of them, though).

Next week I should finish working on the house, add a few more things to do in the mage's guild (so that it's worthwhile to become a member for the next release), and then I'll work on expanding one of the paths, most likely. I might work on other stuff as well, but I have yet to decide what I want to tackle next.

This is about it for now, keep following me if you want to stay updated on the state of the game. See you next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment